2014年9月19日 星期五

【Cooling Anywhere】Useful DIY USB fan for drying your nail polish

Recently I want to make nail art by myself but the time for waiting it dry in natural is so long that I want to make a nail-dryer to solve it. The saying said that time is money. The more time I save, the more money I can earn. I really want to have my own unique nail-dryer so as to dry the nail polish on my nails anytime and anywhere.

Accidentally I had a great idea that I could make a DIY USB fan to dry my nail art by myself. It’s a great idea for those who want to save money and have an unique fashionable item.


Now, let’s go!


Tools and materials:
1)  an USB blower fan(DC fan,5V)
2)  two magnet
3) a expanded diagram
4)  a super glue
5)  a paper cutter
6)  a pen

7)  an eraser


 Step1:
Draw a expanded diagram  and stick it onto the cardboard. Cut a circle down on the central square as an air intake vent.

Step2、3:
Flip the . Draw a 3cm*1cm rectangle for the front air outlet and cut it down.

Step4:
Stick the USB blower fan onto the paper. Draw a 2*1 cm rectangle for the USB line.
Step5、6:
Assemble and seal it.

Step7:
It is a finishing product. Isn’t it cute? It’s a lovely whale fan in the world!!

Step8:
It is the back of the finishing product. You can see the USB line and its cute fins and tail!!

Step9 、10:
It’s alternative to stick magnet on the back of the box inside so as to attach on my blackboard.

 Step11:
Install with a power bank.

Step12:
I applied the nail polish which is nude and blow dry my nail polish in my desk.

Step13:
It can also attach on my office’s table. See, it looks a lovely accessory, too!

Step14:
It’s more comfortable as it attaches on the board to blow dry my nail polish!

 Step15:
They are my poor nails without nail polish.

Step16:
They are my beautiful nails with nude nail polish. They look terrific! I blow dry my nail polish in my office.


There are many benefits to make a do-it-yourself handmade with a USB fan. You can have an unique handmade with low cost. Importantly, you can feel more fulfilled after you make it. Isn't it?


沒有留言:

張貼留言